Friday, May 28, 2010

Memorial Day Teaching

It's been a while since my last update. Things have been so busy. I've been preparing for this weekend since the beginning of the month and it has been a lot more work than I had originally thought. So what am I doing this weekend? Well, every so often, this Indonesian church in Seattle has a sort of family camp and they ask CEF to provide teachers for their kids for it. I've helped out with their camps 3 times before and it is always a blast and a blessing! So tomorrow morning (at 6am!) myself and 3 other girls will be driving down to Yelm together to tell these kids about how we all have different gifts and talents and we can use them for God. This event has been so much work, because I have been in charge of all the organization of my teachers and our curriculum. But I know it's going to be a great weekend!

-Please pray for our safety on the way down and back.
-Pray that we will be prepared in our teaching. 2 of our teachers' only experience with CEF teaching was when they attended InterSCession.

2 comments:

  1. (Not sure if my last comment went through!)

    I'm the new CEF director here in Mason/Thurston counties, and I would love to help with follow-up on these kids! Let me know how it goes!!! God Bless you guys and THANK YOU!!!
    Love, Holly Moir

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holly, the camp we taught at was in Yelm, but these kids were from Seattle. So, King County.

    ~Kaitie

    ReplyDelete